Friday, August 14, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different

What?


Yes, exactly!


Okay, wait... what is Cynthia trying to say here?


What is different, exactly?


Yes, what?


Well... in this post I do not plan on trying to explain anything.


I do not plan on trying to teach anything.


I do not plan on talking about anything to do with grammar, English, writing, or US culture.


Okay, maybe something about writing will sneak in but that is because I love writing.


So what am I going to talk about?


I am going to talk about the fact I have not written in here for a while.


And I'm not quite sure about continuing.


Is this blog serving a folks?


Is it helping others?


Is it teaching them something?


Is it helping me to write it?


Is it teaching me something by writing it?


Hmmm... not sure about any of that.


I need to ponder all this.


If the answer is a big YES or even a small yes, then I will continue.


If it is a big NO or even a small no, then I will not.


What about maybe, you ask.


Yes, what about maybe?


Maybe is the answer to many questions in life.


But in this case, I need a yes or a no.


If you have an opinion on this, feel free to let me know.


You can email me at eyeonenglish@gmail.com.


Or you can send me your answer telepathically!


Okay, I will explain that.


What is telepathically?


It means sending something just with brain energy - no words.


If you can't do that, use email.


And take care!






No comments:

Post a Comment